We are currently accepting applications for our Vietnam START ANY DATE option. Applicants can apply year-round. There is no application deadline. You can literally apply whenever you like, and start whenever you like. There is no cap on the number of places available. Public schools are only available with an August/September start date (with an application deadline of mid May). Outside of this date, it is private language centres only. The entire application process takes about 3 months, but it is flexible.
- Currently open to native English speakers, with an undergraduate degree in anything, and with no criminal record
- 12 month contract
- Salary: £1000 – £1200
- Some placements include free accommodation
- Teach English at a Kindergarten, Primary School, High School or Language Centre
- Induction on arrival (via our Vietnam partners)
- In-country support (via our Vietnam partners)
- Opportunity to spend some time travelling around Vietnam/Asia after contract finishes
Note Regarding Salary
The cost of living in Vietnam is substantially lower than the U.K. To appreciate the spending power of your salary, you can generally multiply it by about 3 times (that is to say that making £1100/month in Vietnam should enable a lifestyle roughly the same as you would have were you making £3300/month in the UK).
TravelGrad has worked to ensure that the salaries in all placement locations are more than enough for our applicants to live comfortably in that location. In fact, in each case, it is quite likely that you will be able to save a little money too.
⭐Application, Training & Support Fee: £599. This price includes a 120-hour online TEFL course, prior to departure, as well as complete help and assistance throughout the VISA application and placement process. The £599 is split into 2 equal payments over time.
Please note: We are not an employment agency. We instead promote cultural exchange opportunities. You are not paying us to find you a job. Any payment made by yourself to TravelGrad Ltd. is solely for your TEFL training, our consultation services, and your pre-departure support. Having said that, you are guaranteed a placement. We just don’t charge you for that part. You can think of it as though we find you a placement for free, but apply a charge for the services in and around that placement.
- Legalisation of documents: £390
- Insurance: Variable, anything from £100-800, but most people spend about £200.
- Flight to Vietnam – Roughly £500
- Initial Spending Money – Minimum £500 recommended.
Groups can apply together, but a maximum of 2 friends/a couple should expect to be placed together.
Schedule a call via the apply tab, and someone from the team will be in touch with further information and next steps!